Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I watch you leave, step by step. The others can't feel it, but I know it deep down, it's so acute. It's hard but I have managed to keep my silence& smile of cos. Bless you bless you as always,& let the hurt&bleeding stay behind. Waiting for you the glorified to turn back(oh will you?), as always.

I hate school): Lessons & pointless breaks suck, they are such a waste of time. & since lessons& breaks take up most of the day, school basically suck. I want to pon school everyday & only come back to meet the og/class/have bridge trainings. Sigh I guess I'll get over this depression & boycott-sch mood but in the meantime, I'm so dying.

Nat the moment you get your phone back, my sms explodes. I want your maid please. Life sucks, no? Let's go out together soon Barbie(: our girls' day/night out is nonexistent now): & WILL YOU PLEASE GET OVER YOUR CAM-SHYNESS we don't have a proper clique pic you idiot.

LAOGONG I LURBZX YOU! You can flirt with me & only me dirty reindeer I smiled super alot while reading your msges. I'll kiss all your booboos away if you'll let me awww (:

3Pee's getting more retarded. We painted our PINKies PINK, say cheese to class fingernail! (But I scraped it off in the end it's kinda ugly -.-) 3Pee made me laugh many many times today thank you <3

Nigel says I look frumpy in the RJ uniform(but that may be cos it's newly bought& un-ironed.. & huge too but I like stop telling me to change!!!) I wore it for 10min for phototaking then rushed to the toilet to change back. I'll rebel& stick to pinafores.

I'm ): over (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home